StarLabs has just started working with two new clients, which are present in several European countries. Therefore, our Company needs to increase the number of our team members. We are consequently looking for talents who can join us in 36 available positions at our Company.
The open positions are as follows:
- PHP / WordPress or Symphony Developer (15 positions)
- .NET or .NET CORE Developer (15 positions)
- Python Developer (1 position)
- FrontEnd Developer (ReactJS / VueJS) (2 positions)
- QA Engineer (1 position)
- DevOps (1 position)
- Scrum Master (1 position)
StarLabs counts a team with 150 people in total, teams that are constantly expanding with new members. In this way, we are trying to offer professional opportunities and career advancement for young people, talents, and professionals.
The responsibilities required of applicants for open positions are:
- Commitment to learning the fastest technologies that StarLabs customers require;
- Full-time work;
- Communication skills with clients, in English;
- Pro-activity and willingness to work in a team.
What does StarLabs offer?
- Mentoring and tips
- Staff support for further vocational training
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Health Insurance
- A professional and friendly environment
- Game Room (Space dedicated to Playstation, Darts, Table Football, Ping Pong)
- Social Clubs (Weekly terms for sports, participation in local tournaments, esports and tournaments)
- Hybrid work (from office and home)
- Training and Workshops on various technologies at StarLabs
- Professional training from StarLabs customers
- Various bonuses, such as sales, recruitment, etc.
- Hackathons and spinoff/investment opportunities from StarLabs
- Work environment without high pressure or micromanagement
- Courses at work, English language